A gleaming smile with straight, white teeth naturally makes other people see you as more friendly, confident, and outgoing. But if your smile could use some work, you might not be so willing to show your smile—and that can send the opposite message! Let our Los Gatos cosmetic dentistry services save the day for your smile and your self-image.
Dr. Patricia Phan will talk to you about your needs and how to achieve the best and brightest smile for you. Then we will help you create a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment plan that will give you a new smile you'll be proud to show off.
Cosmetic Dentistry Customized for Your Needs
Our Los Gatos dental practice offers so many different cosmetic dentistry options that we can customize your smile makeover to your needs. Are you on a tight timeline for a big event like a wedding, reunion, or presentation where you need to look and feel your best? Do you have financing needs that we need to consider?
Whatever your specific needs are, we'll make sure the results meet and exceed your expectations.
Our Cosmetic Services Will Help You Love Your Smile
When most people think about cosmetic dentistry, they envision complex procedures and high treatment costs. While we can perform comprehensive makeovers, the truth is that almost all of the services we provide will leave you with a healthier, more attractive smile.
During your initial consultation with Dr. Phan at Los Gatos Family Dentistry, we determine what your goals are and then customize your treatment plan for your unique needs and one-of-a-kind smile. Your personal smile makeover may include one or more of the following services at Los Gatos Dentistry:
- Teeth whitening brightens stained and yellow teeth and can be performed at our dental office during a one-hour appointment, and we also offer customized whitening kits that you can use at home.
- Porcelain veneers hide a multitude of aesthetic dental flaws like broken teeth, uneven gaps and spacing, and even slight tooth misalignment.
- Dental bonding is a conservative cosmetic treatment that addresses flaws like chipped teeth and may be used as an affordable alternative to veneers.
- Metal-free crowns and tooth fillings not only restore your oral health, but they also blend beautifully with your smile for a seamless appearance.
- Dentures, bridges, and dental implants aren't strictly cosmetic, but they improve your smile because they replace missing teeth that detract from your appearance.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Make the kind of first impression you want to make and feel better about yourself. Whether your smile needs a few tweaks to correct minor aesthetic flaws, or you are interested in a full smile makeover, we can help.
If you have been thinking about finding a Los Gatos cosmetic dentist to give you the smile you've always wanted, there is no time like the present to make it happen! Schedule your consultation with Dr. Phan to talk about what our cosmetic dentistry procedures can do for you.